Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A little introduction

I am a single mom of four kids. "And you consider yourself sane?" you ask. Yes...more or less. I have a teenager, two pre-teens and a toddler. For those of you who don't think God has a sense of humor....just follow my blog. I started nursing school in May of 2006 and find it hard to believe that I will be graduating in 183 days!! I work full-time and I try to maintain something that slightly resembles a social life. I'm finding that harder and harder given the fact that, well, I'm slammed and all my girlfriends are getting married left and right. Its funny how once a girl gets hooked up with a man her girlfriends are no longer a priority. That's a blog for another day.

I've been divorced for ten years so yes, you math geniuses that means my "toddler" is not from my marriage. He is from a different relationship and again....that's a blog for another day. I have two boys, two girls and I'm really impressed with how well they are all dealing with the challenges of being raised by a single mom who is committed to so many other things. They will fill this blog with tears and laughter of that, I am quite sure.

So, strap on your seat belts and see if you can keep up and remain Sane and Single.

No comments: